- Reaches every parent fast
- Delivers telephone messages to everyone on your list in minutes
- Provides post-call reporting to verify those who were reached
Only $3 per child per year
- No charge per call
- No charge for staff
- No charge for texts
- Integration & Setup cost $195
How fast can you notify parents of an emergency or other time-sensitive event? Eliminate the time consuming manual phone tree and reach every parent instantly with just one call! EZ-CARE2 has integrated the One Call Now™ phone message service to deliver automated phone calls within minutes, to any group, large or small. Whatever the message, One Call Now™ ensures that you reach everyone, every time, everywhere, right away.
It’s simple to use!
- Dial the toll-free number
- Enter your PIN
- Record your message
- One Call Now™ delivers your message within minutes!
It’s easy to set up!
With EZ-CARE2 integration, you’ll never have to manually enter names and phone numbers into One Call Now™. We’ve created an easy to use export report that pre-formats the data for One Call Now™ to create subgroups, as well as complete lists.
- Unlimited calls
- No dialer hardware
- No extra software or phone lines needed
- Easily create subgroups
- Maintain multiple numbers for each parent
- Initiate calls from any phone
- Leaves messages on answering machines
- Conduct polls with touch-tone response
- Toll-free number for parents to retrieve messages
- Caller ID shows your chosen phone number
Commonly Asked Questions
How does it work?
It’s simple! To create a message, call the One Call Now™ toll-free number, enter your group ID number and 4 digit PIN. You will then be prompted to record your message, or you can enter your message as text, which will be converted into a voice message. Once your message is complete, One Call Now™ makes the calls to the specific groups you have selected!
How fast is One Call Now’s™ message delivery?
One Call Now™ dials thousands of numbers per hour, so most messages are delivered virtually at the same time.
What about answering machines or voice mail?
Once your parent’s answering machine or voice mail greeting stops, One Call Now™ leaves a message, so it is recorded. You can even leave a different message for voice mail than for someone who answers!
How can I find out what parents were called and which ones were not reached?
You can get a status report on your current message by logging into the web site, or receive a quick summary by phone. A message report summary will also be sent via email after all messages have been delivered or when the calling window has ended, if not all messages were successfully delivered.
One Call Now™ is a great soloution for notifying parents of weather-related closings and other emgergencies. However, there are many other non-emergency uses, such as:
- Want to remind parents about a new drop-off procedure?
- Let parents in a class know about health issues such as a case of lice.
- Need a substitute at the last minute?
- Provide parents a reminder of a needed form or important date.
- Give parents peace of mind by instantly sharing important information about safety issues.
- Communicate with volunteers, class liaisons, staff or any other group.
- Address rumors or misinformation with a message you can personally deliver in seconds.