The accounts receivable features in our childcare billing software provide complete fee management. You can automate time consuming tasks, reduce expenses and capture missed revenue!
Childcare Billing Software that Quickly Calculates and Posts Fees
Save hours each week on billing, and ensure that you are charging and receiving payment for all extra hours, late fees and additional childcare services you provide.
- Automatically apply recurring fees that can be different for every child.
- Handle even the most complex rate billing structures.
- Ledger maintains a complete history of family charges, deposits and payments.
- Quickly sort and view all account information from one user-friendly screen.
- Cash Receipts module makes it quick and easy to enter payments, print receipts, and even view recent charges.
- Validate deposit totals before posting to ledgers and printing deposit slips.
- Identify and collect overdue receivables more effectively.
- Automatically post recurring childcare fees based on schedules, actual child attendance, or both.
- Automatically post late fees.
- Produce invoices, receipts, aging reports, bank deposit slips, year-end parent tax statements and other reports.
- Manage security deposits and third-party payers.
- Complete transaction audit trail.
EZ-Care provides fully integrated credit card processing or ACH bank debit for one-time tuition payments directly from within your system.
Learn more about our childcare billing software and Insta-Charge
Online Payments /E-Invoicing
Online tuition payment saves time and effort for both you and parents.
Allow parents to pay childcare tuition online via a link in emailed invoices. Parents love the convenience of paying online and you’ll love the time-savings!
EZ-Care allows you to easily email parents invoices with a special smart link. Parents can make their credit/debit or e-check (ACH) payment securely and easily by just clicking the link. Our SafeSave Vault technology allows them to save even more time by securely storing the account data for re-use in our PCI-certified gateway. You are automatically notified as payments are made and you can post to the appropriate family ledger.
- Speeds payment
- Convenient for parents
- No manual data entry or trips to the bank
- FREE with your EZ-CARE2 system!
Even payments made by check or credit card are fast and error-free using the Cash Receipts and electronic payment features.
Just select a family and confirm payment method and amount. If the payment is being done as a one-time credit card or ACH debit, previously stored account data does not need to be reentered.
You can validate the deposit total before posting to the accounts and then prints your deposit slip automatically!
Take the hassle out of fee collection! Imagine every payment made automatically on the day it is due!
EZ-Care lets parents preauthorize automatic childcare tuition payments from their bank account or credit/debit card. Parent account information is stored securely in a PCI-certified gateway, so you can automatically process payments based on current tuition account balances each billing cycle. Real-time processing of credit cards identifies any processing problems immediately. Payments are posted automatically to family ledgers with funds deposited directly into your designated bank account.
- Less administrative time and cost
- Minimized collection problems
- Enhanced convenience for parents
- Better security and control of funds
- More reliable cash flow
- No more bounced checks and bank fees
Separate tracking of security deposits and third-party payers is a snap.
You can maintain a separate ledger to store information and transactions for payers other than the parent (for example, subsidizers, scholarships, or other family members making payments). This enables you to send one invoice to the other payer listing all transactions for all children. Third-party subsidizers can be sent a single invoice listing transactions for all of the children for whom the payer is responsible.
Revenue & A/R Reports
Our finance tools put accurate, up-to-date financial reports at your fingertips.
- Summary or detail listing of all families with outstanding balances
- Complete transaction audit trail
- Comprehensive reports for analyzing revenues and staying on top of receivables.
Producing tax documents is a snap!
Click below to view some sample reports: